Thursday, May 30, 2013

May 31st Review CANCELLED

NOT ONE STUDENT signed up for Friday's US History review, so it is now cancelled.

ONLY ONE person signed up for Friday's Global II review so it, too, is cancelled(To the person who signed up - you have first crack at a special review date I am adding the week of your Regents.)

Homework is REGENTS PREP WORK.
 
If you don't prepare yourself for the Regents,
YOU WILL FAIL IT.
 
NOT DOING YOUR HOMEWORK shows me you are too lazy to bother preparing yourself for a state assessment,
and it is my professional opinion that as a result
YOU WILL FAIL THE REGENTS.

Sign up deadline was yesterday.
So far I still have next Friday's review...but I guess we'll see what next week brings.

Remember, if YOU don't care, then I can't care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment