- Lined (ruled) 3x5 Index cards
x5 index card dividers (1 pack)
NO GEL PENS since they CANNOT be used on the State Answer Sheet for the Regents Exam. Erasable ink is NOT permitted.
- AT LEAST 2 identical, standard blue ink pens OR 2 standard black ink pens
The District has graciously bought books for our use. This book belongs to the school and must be returned in excellent condition. Students are not permitted to write in the book with the exception of their name inside the front cover.PLEASE NOTE: White out in ANY FORM is not permitted in the Regents Exam. Do not bring it to class or use it on your assignments – get used to crossing out any errors you make!PASSING COURSE GRADE: 65+
- Binder with paper for charts, essays, and handouts
- 3x5 index card holder to keep review flashcards organized
- You are not required to purchase a review book
- PASSING REGENTS SCORE: 65+
A printed notice will be sent home as soon as copies are received back - it will need to be signed by a parent & returned the next day. It will count as a test grade.