Monday, February 3, 2014

Notes posted later this morning to copy...

You know what's worse that being on the way to school before the call for the snow day comes?  Having your phone off while in the car on the way to school not knowing it's closed.  Luckily I turned my phone on when I was only a mile from home.

Enjoy your snow day, but here are a few things to remember:
1.  Notes will be posted later this morning for you to copy.  They will not be due in class until Wednesday, but this gives you extra time to get them copied.
2.  All grades were entered & saved into Eschool yesterday.  If you have access to the "Parent Portal" you can probably check them, but I don't know if averages show up automatically.  Be sure you look in the SECOND MARKING PERIOD, since today starts the 3rd MP & Eschool automatically switches over to that.
3.  All HW due today is due in class tomorrow, along with anything else due tomorrow.
4.  Extra help is canceled for this week.

I'll send an email after I post your notes to the Engrade calendar (on Wednesdays date.)  Enjoy your snow day.  Be a good child & neighbor - go shovel some driveways!

No comments:

Post a Comment