Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Global II: Homework & Class tomorrow

For class tomorrow, make sure you:

1.  Have your "China Chart" (the one I gave you) fully completed using the handout sin class & notes you were supposed to copy.

2.  Get everything out of your folder BEFORE class starts...or you will be completely unprepared for class and I will be forced to give you a zero for classwork since you will not be able to answer my questions tomorrow.  And yes, I'm marking it off on my clipboard...

3.  Turn in p. 880, 11-16 at the START of class.  The same people in both classes keep turning HW in at the end of class...no more.  It's at the start of class or it isn't being accepted.  You are not going to sit in class & do last night's work instead of what we're doing in class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment