Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Global II Extra Credit: The Industrial Revolution

I know, I know...I can hear you now: "Where's the video Miss?"  Well, it's like this.  I can barely work a computer.  I didn't grow up on them - you did.  I bet YOU can download the video...but alas, I cannot.  So, here it the LINK to the video.  You will have to copy & paste it.  I tried it (mostly because the spell "revolution" wrong...don't get me started...), it works, so you should have no problem with it.

http://www.history.com/videos/the-industrial-revolition

Want some extra credit? Using this video as a basis for your work, write a 1-3 page paper on the Industrial Revolution & its effects on societies. This is due no later than Thursday, 10/25. It must be handwritten and remember...if you copy from somewhere I'll know! Use your own words based on what you've learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment