Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Global II Extra Credit & Test Review

For those of you who (a) want some extra Chapter 25 test practice/review &/or (b) have parents making you do any work I list here...

I put up a review assignment on Castle Learning.  It is NOT mandatory to complete, but I will count it as extra credit.  It's basically an online test, so you'll get practice for Tuesday's test, a sneak-peak at the questions on the test, and get extra credit.

Plus I bet your Mom/Dad will make you do it if she/he sees it, and there's nothing I love more than parents who make their kids work hard at school.  :)  (Shocker, I know.)

Remember - you can lose every last possession you have, but nothing can take your education from you.  You carry it with you everywhere you go for as long as you live.  So stop complaining about homework.  It's for your own good.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment