Tuesday, November 13, 2012

"Mankind: The Story of All of Us"

Especially for you Global II kiddos who love to tell me how much you didn't learn in Global I...you know who you are.  Yes, you, periods 2 & 6.  I'm pointing my finger right at you through the screen.

"Mankind: The Story of All of Us" starts tonight on the History Channel, 9 pm.  Since it's new I haven't seen it before so I can't tell you if it's worthwhile.  However, based on the really great mini-series type programs the History Channel has been running over the last year I'm guessing it will be a good one.

More improtantly, it will likely be informative and accurrate.

And guess what that means?  GLOBAL I REVIEW.  It's history.  It goes "in order."  Tonight should be decent Global I stuff (again, I'm *assuming.*)  If it isn't, at least you were off your phones for 2 hours.

Parents:  The show runs from 9-11 pm, kind of late for a school night.  I am not assigning the show for homework or any type of credit.  However, if it doesn't interfere with the bedtime routines in your house, please consider letting your student watch it (or some of it.)  Students can't get enough Regents Review, and it's never too early to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment