Friday, January 17, 2014

Global II Students...

The Chapter 29 notes have been posted on the Engrade calendar under Jan. 21st, the date the notes are due.  You will have a binder quiz on the notes that day.


Engrade gave me some trouble loading your Powerpoint.  On my screen it says it's loaded, but I'm not convinced.  If you cannot open it, EMAIL ME at dramo@bufsd.org & I will forward the powerpoint to your email address.  You MUST put your 1st & last name in the subject field or your email WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT BEING READ.


I will not have my computer on after 3 PM Monday, so be sure to email me before that time (or you will not hear back from me!!)  I will check my email periodically over the weekend...so the sooner you email, the more time you have to copy (IF you have trouble opening the powerpoint!  If you don't, you don't have to email!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment