Thursday, September 26, 2013

ALL STUDENTS!!!!!



Remember to add a comment to THIS POST if you have difficulty registering with or accessing me on Engrade.  If you do NOT post such a comment by 9 PM tonight I will assume you failed to do as assigned & grade you accordingly.  Don't forget your first and last name PLUS class period or your comment will be invalid.

PS - I have posted the web addresses for this blog, quizlet, castle Learning, & your textbook online in the "discussions" section of Engrade for each class period.

8 comments:

  1. Shakeria Jackson period 2. It isn't letting me create an account.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see you were successful, glad it worked out!!

      Delete
  2. Keysy Rivera period 7, you're not showing up on my engrade account.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Keysy ~ You're on my Engrade list so I'm not sure where the problem lies. Are you looking for me under Mrs. Ramo (no "s" at the end?) Did you use the code/password you were given in class today? You need a different code for each teacher - be sure you typed it in correctly and let me know if it still doesn't work.

      Delete
    2. Keysy ~ I just got an email from another student who said she signed in through her old account and added the access code I gave her today . Try that if you did not already AND have an Engrade account already.

      Delete
    3. I wasn't in class today, whoops - Keysy Rivera

      Delete
    4. LOL Keysy!!!! You can email me at dramo@bufsd.org and I'll send you the code from Engrade! I'll be online for about an hour more tonight.

      Delete
    5. I see you listed, you're fine!

      Delete