Saturday, September 14, 2013

Quizlet.com

I hope you are outside enjoying the beautiful weather!!!!

One of your fellow students informed me that there was a problem getting on to Quizlet last night.  I have no reason to doubt her, so I am extending the deadline through TODAY, Saturday, 9/14.  I will go back into Quizlet at 8 PM tonight and approve anyone listed at that time.  So, if you had an issue with it last night - or your just lucky that someone who didn't slack off had an issue so you got an extra day - now is you're chance.

Remember, it is required that you sign up & "apply for" acceptance into your course.  See earlier posts if you have questions about where to go or what to do.

Now get outside & enjoy this weather!

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Ramo
    Just checking in. I went on quizlet but it says there are no sets. If there are sets its not reflected on my homepage.
    Thank you
    Patrick Hansen
    Period 7

    ReplyDelete