Friday, November 15, 2013

Extra Credit this Monday, 11/18

EXTRA CREDIT OPPORTUNITY!!!!

If you have not been late to class, have not had a behavioral issue in class, have not been late to class, and have not cut class - you are eligible to stay for extra credit this MONDAY from 2:00-2:50 PM.  I only need two people, and you will filing papers in folders for me.
 
Extra credit goes toward boosting your marking period average.

The first two students to send me a message IN ENGRADE will get the spots.  Please do not sign up if you cannot stay as this will effect your future eligibility for this type of credit. 

Deadline to sign up is Sunday, 5 PM. 
Please be sure to check with your parents before signing up!
 
Please note:  I will not respond to you before Sunday afternoon.  I will email back as soon as possible whether or not you were the first 1 or 2...or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment