Monday, November 4, 2013

Parents & Guardians: Please Read!!

Hello Parents & Guardians!

I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!  To make the morning go smoothly, I wanted to remind you of some important things:

1.  I don't have your student's grades in the classroom since we no longer have access to Engrade in the building.  Your student was given an access code to Engrade in September.  This is the same code I spoke of at Meet the Teacher night.  I hope that your student gave you this code and you have been monitoring his/her grades as they are entered.  Please feel free to print out your student's grades if you have questions.  If your student still has not shared their access code for my online grade book, I will have those available for you to take home.

2.  Appointments are for roughly 15 minutes.  If you made an appointment with me, please be there on time or I will have to give up your spot to a waiting parent, should the situation arise.  "Appointments" start at 7:45 AM (I already have the earlier times booked.)  The last one is at 11:15 AM, with all actual parent meetings ending no later than 11:30 AM, when I am required to move on to the next portion of my day.

3.  I will be in room 2534, my "home base" classroom.

I hope this information is helpful & I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment