Thursday, October 31, 2013

Period 4: Read, please

It is time for YOU to take some ownership over your class, peers, & education. 

Last time I checked it said "Brentwood HIGH SCHOOL" when you drive thought the main gate.  Sadly, the behavior of a lot of you does not match the expectation of that at all these days.  Not all of you, but many of you have shown through your actions & lack of work ethic that you do not value your own education...and clearly care less about the education of others since you constantly disrupt it with your own behavioral issues.

If you cause a disruption, are insubordinate, refuse to follow directions...ANYTHING ALONG THOSE LINES - you will be kicked out with a referral.  Should you refuse to go I will call for security to come get you.  Everyone else will have to wait to continue while I write the referral, per school policy.  I'm sure they'll be pleased with you about this. 

If you have any questions about this, please email me or see me privately before or after class.
 
Everyone else...come ready to work.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment