Tuesday, October 8, 2013

US History Homework: 10/11-10/16/13

The copiers are broken and the Copy Center is not accepting requests for copies at this time...so your HW will have to be posted here until we can get copies.  Don't hold your breath - this is a short chapter so I doubt we'll get copies before it's over.

I have copies of the questions & vocabulary in school.  I am not sure what else I have copies of so will update THIS POST Thursday afternoon.  For now, here is what I know I have for you in the classroom and the due dates for each:

- Chapter 5, Section 1 Questions - Due Friday, 10/11
- Chapter 5, Section 2 Questions - Due Tuesday, 10/15 (because you're off Monday)
- Chapter 5, Section 3 Questions - Due Tuesday, 10/15
- Vocabulary - as of this posting, it is due Wednesday, 10/16 & your quiz will be that day as well.  I am waiting to see if I get your quiz back (I sent it out before we were told the Copy Center is closed.)  I will keep you posted.  As always, vocabulary is due the day of the quiz.
- Test date - Undetermined at this time.

All answers can be found in the textbook, remember to check here &/or Engrade ("Discussions") for the website.  The access code is posted only in Engrade due to the public nature of this blog.

To answer the usual questions:
- Yes, you can turn work in early.
- No, you cannot turn it in late.
- No, don't turn in the Vocabulary early, that way you have it to study from for the quiz.
- Yes, you really have to follow all of the directions I have been giving you since the beginning of the year if you expect credit for your work.

Did I miss anything? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment