Wednesday, October 2, 2013

EXTRA CREDIT OPPORTUNITY!!!!

IF you have done all of your work
and
IF you have signed up for Quizlet
and
IF you have logged into Engrade
and
you STILL want extra credit, you're in luck!

After school this Friday, 10/5, I have some extra credit opportunities.  They all involve things in or for my classroom - setting up folders, filing if we get that far, getting Velcro on the back of posters...that kind of thing.  It does not involve academics at all...just helping me with stuff I need to catch up on and could use some help with.

It is from 2:10 PM (be there by then or get locked out!) to 2:45 PM (the late bus.)

Comment below ON THIS POST if you plan to stay so I know how many bus passes to get.  Please be sure to check with your parents before making the commitment to stay.

4 comments:

  1. i would like to stay but i can ´t log into quizlet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent you an email through Engrade Bekr. Try out the directions I sent you. You are fine to stay for extra credit Friday. If you haven't figured it out I can help you then since the site is not blocked at school.

    ReplyDelete