Thursday, June 5, 2014

No Friday Review this Week - based on Your Lack of Sign Ups

This is the worst lack of motivation for Regents Review I have seen in my 15 years at Brentwood.  As a result, for the first time ever, I am canceling Friday's review.


I have 150 of you, and 12 are signed up out of the 60 spots I have open.


I'm not having review.  If you don't care enough to come, I am happy to join my family & not miss another Friday night with them.


A warning:
I will put up a sign up for next Friday soon.  If both Global & US aren't at least 3/4 full, I will cancel all remaining reviews.  If they are, those students will be able to sign up for "the night before" review (Monday the 17th.)  No first time review attendees will be allowed to sign up for Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment