Unless more people sign up for review tomorrow, I am canceling them - both of them. If you intend to sign up, tomorrow is your last chance before I cancel Friday completely. Once that happens, I may decide to cancel all remaining reviews & take back that time to spend with my family.
This applies to both US & Global Reviews. They should be FULL since I have far fewer seats open for each course than I have students.
Carpool together, arrange your rides tonight, and get yourself signed up. Worse than not going to review is failing the Regents, and that's a serious possibility for a lot of you in BOTH courses.