Sunday, April 6, 2014

Samples: Regents Review Materials

I have stopped into many stores in the Brentwood area & have seen these supplies in each of them.  I went to Target, Wal-Mart, CVS, Family Dollar, Dollar General, card stores, 99 cent stores, Staples, Office Max, and 2 "no name," smaller dollar stores.  All had the supplies.  The closer we get to the deadline the more likely you will have trouble finding the supplies at the less expensive stores.  I am posting this for you NOW so you have the advantage of time.  Keep in mind that I have 149 other students - besides you - who will be shopping for these same items.  See me by April 21st if there is an issue you need to discuss about supplies.

Samples of "Index Card Dividers" (3x5 size only):





Sample of Index Card Holder or Box (for 3x5 size cards only):





No comments:

Post a Comment