"Historical Circumstance" means "Causes!!!"
- The Global Regents is TOMORROW, Thursday, June 13th.
- Go to bed no later than 9 pm.
- Stop studying by 7:30 PM.
- Eat breakfast tomorrow.
- Dress for rain, and dress for a hot, humid, smelly gym. That's what it was today and it was beautiful out, and tomorrow it isn't supposed to be so beautiful.
- Test starts at 8 AM. If you're late, you lose that time.
- Bring your ID.
- Bring at least 2 identical pens, black is preferred.
- Do NOT being electronics of ANY kind.
- It's a 3 hour test, and you will be there the entire 3 hours.
- Quizlet will shut down after 7:30 tonight to prevent "over-studying."
- Look over your essay review sheets & how to box out both thematic & DBQ essays.
We caught a kid in the gym today with a phone out during a Regents. He wasted his time by doing that, and maybe everyone else's. We caught another kid with a phone in his pocket because he didn't want to turn it in. Don't let this be you tomorrow (or any other testing day!)