Thursday, October 2, 2014

All Students: Which is better???

I'm curious to know which you like better - using the notes you copy in the power points OR using a different power point?  I have been watching you for the last 2 chapters & I can't decide which works better for you...it looks to me like more of you lean toward one of those options more than the other (not saying which so you aren't influenced!) 

Please email me you opinion (through school or Engrade) so I can adjust, or not, for the next chapter in each course.  I value your input, and here's another way for you to have a "say" in how we complete the course curriculum.

(PS - I suppose you can also comment here, though I don't always see them.  If you do, please tell me if you are in Global or US - thanks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment