Sunday, April 28, 2013

29 minutes until you are locked out of Quizlet!

It is 3:31 PM...which means in 29 minutes you will not be approved for Quizlet.com in 30 minutes, 31 minutes, or 32 minutes...or any other time after 29 minutes from now.

I hate to think that some of you are going to test me on this deadline.  It's called a deadline for a reason, and it will not be extended or changed.  Those of you not on the site simply won;t have access to the work.

Welcome to the "real world" of personal responsibility and being held accountable for your actions (or lack thereof.)  Do the right thing or live with the mistake.  Last "warning post."

BTW, it's 4 PM on MY CLOCK.  Not yours.  I'm using the clock on my computer.  I'd give yourself a 5 minute cushion.  It's like getting a 64 on the Regents...so close, but you still failed & there's nothing that can be done about it. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment