Tuesday, April 16, 2013

US History - I know 15 of you have not listened to the audio of your HW!

The Kennedy speech post has only 8 views, which means a whole lot of you are about to be disqualified form the pizza party.  Once again, let me remind you that you cannot answer tonight's questions - or tomorrow's class questions - without HEARING the speech.  Simply reading it will not be sufficient.  If it was, I wouldn't have spent time finding the audio and posting it for you.

 I have better things to do with my time than make meaningless work for you to do...trust me.

The blog site people told me they can provide a list of addresses that view entries.  I think I'll request it so I have hard prof who is and who is not doing the assigned work - I'm starting to really enjoy this technology stuff (but I'm still not upgrading my phone.)

2 comments:

  1. Nina Soto 7th period I'm listening to the speech now i just got home. its 8:25

    ReplyDelete