Monday, April 15, 2013

UPDATE---US History Class - 14 of you are still "out!!!"

UPDATE------14 of you are about to watch the rest of us enjoy pizza since you have not completed the Castle Learning Assignment. 
4/16, 6:25 PM.  2 of you are out due to cutting, too!


...and by that I mean me & 1 person will be eating in front of you at this point since 22 of you have yet to do the Castle Learning assignment due tomorrow.  It's 5:55...what are you waiting for??

Remember:
just 1 late, or 1 cut, or 1 illegal absence, or 1 missed assignment, or 1 incomplete assignment, or 1 day of forgetting your pen or highlighter...and you are "out" of the party.  I'll be enjoying some yummy, non-cafeteria food while you watch me eat it...while writing an essay.

Nope, not joking.  Nope, not changing my mind.  Nope, have zero sympathy.

AND you miss days and days of Regents Review.  Not joking there either...

Just figured I'd remind you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment