Thursday, April 25, 2013

Quizlet.com deadline is this Sunday, 4/28

80% of you have still not signed up.  I'm putting a deadline of Sunday, 4/28, on this one.  You've known for a week at that point, and all you have to do is go to Quizlet.com & sign up for the free one.

Remember, you MUST use your correct 1st & last name as your Username.  Comment on THIS POST once you have done it & list your Username.

After Sunday night I'm not adding anyone else, which means you can;t get the assignments.  I'm tired of telling 9th graders, 10th graders, & 11th graders the same thing for 5 days and writing it in 7 different places (literally) with it still not being done by the vast majority of you.  So here it is - do it by this Sunday or get no credit for any of those assignments.  Capice?

When you go sign in to Quizlet.com be sure to search for your class and request to be added. 
Mrs. Ramo's Periods 2 & 6
Mrs. Ramo's Periods 3 & 4
Mrs. Ramo's Period 7

If you were sent an invitation to join the class and do not accept it by Sunday, I am deleting you from the class and you will have no access to the work.

I cannot see your email address, nor can I email you from the site.  Same for you with me.  Check the email address you use to sign up for updates & invitations once you request to be added to class.

4 comments:

  1. For the very, very last time...if you do not sign up with your first & last name as listed in the school computer, you will not be approved to join my classes on Quizlet.com. I just don't know how to make this more clear. Refer to older posts - they all refer to the same exact thing. I said it in class every single day. I just denied 4 people access because I don't know who you are. I'm not posting any more warnings or messages. Done. For real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I accepted the invitation
    Monica Oriz Per. 7

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent a request , hopefully you got it .

    Ilsia Bonilla prd 6

    username : ilsia-bonilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Signed up! :)
    Andrea Barrera
    Username: Andreabarrera

    ReplyDelete