Tuesday, September 30, 2014

All Students: Final Opportunity!

If you still have a grade of 0 for never showing me your supplies (before or since the deadline), not signing up for Quizlet (before or since the deadline),  or never signing into your class account on Engrade (before or since the deadline), THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!

If you take care of any missing items by this Friday, 10/3, your 0 will be changed to a 65, which will likely change the comments I can make on your progress report.  Once Friday passes, it's been a month since school began and the grades will stand.

If you joined class on or after Sept. 16th, your zero will be changed to 100, since that was the same amount of time everyone else had.

You can show me your supplies after class any day this week, or you can swing by before 7:20 any morning to do the same.  Email me through the school system or Engrade to let me know you have signed into your account there &/or have asked to join the class in Quizlet.

If you did Engrade or Quizlet after the last deadline a few weeks back, please check Engrade to be sure I caught it.  If there is a zero, you must email me so I can check on it for you - I have already checked & didn't "see" you.

No comments:

Post a Comment