Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Reminders!!

All Students:
  • Supplies due no later than Monday, 9/15.  Everyone needs a highlighter & pen every day even if they do not yet have a binder.  You can show me anytime up to & including the 15th.  Test Grade: 100 or 0.  No make-up on the grade & absence on that date is not an excuse.
  • Quizlet sign up is due by Friday, 9/12Test Grade: 100 or 0.  No make-up on the grade & absence on that date is not an excuse.
  • Engrade "check in" required by Friday, 9/12.  All you need to do is sign in, use your access code, and click on the gradebook for my class.  Engrade will register the time/date you signed in.  As long as it's by Friday, you have a 100 as a Test Grade.  If not, you have a 0 as a Test Grade.  No make-up on the grade & absence on that date is not an excuse.
I am in the process of adding these grades into Engrade.  If you currently have a zero for Engrade or Quizlet, I will change it for you if you have signed up (or signed in) by Friday's deadline.   If nit, it remains a 0 as a test grade.

I have entered the test sores for Supplies as 0 froreveryone...because I have the sheet at school, not home, but want to get the column added while I have a chance.  If you have been checked off by me as having your supplies it will be updated after school tomorrow.  Don't panic!  It's easier for me to change your grade to 100 than it is to add the column for that Test Grade for 5 classes, and since I have a few extra minutes tonight, I'm adding the column now.

No comments:

Post a Comment