Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Global II: Castle Learning Review

I have opened up a Geography Review assignment in Castle Learning.  I recommend you not do it until after we do the flash cards on Geography.  It is open from now until June 11th.  It is not homework, it is just another way for you to increase your Part I score.

If you do it, you may receive extra credit for it.  Here's how:
- Be in class every day, on time, prepared
- Do all of your HW as directed
- I will check the scores on June 7th.  If you did the above and get an 85 or better (first guess only), I will give you 2 points on your average. 

You must post here once you have completed the work so I know to check your score. 

Remember, "extra credit" does not mean "try to erase zero's for work I was assigned but didn't bother to do, and know I know I'm failing and think this is a way to pass."  Nope.   It means "I did my work but need or want a boost in my grade, what additional work can I do to make that happen."  See the difference?  

Be ready to start improving those scores as soon as you enter class tomorrow.  I'm passing out review books and then getting started ASAP.  From many of your scores today, you should agree that there is not one second to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment