Friday, May 3, 2013

US History: No HW, no review

Let me stress this one last time - no HW, no review. 
At all. 

If you were out yesterday, you'd better call someone to get a copy of the packet that's due Monday.  if you were out today, ask someone who was there how quiet the room was because my statement was taken seriously.

It isn't a threat, I really won't review.  I'm not obligated to, so there is no issue if I don't.  If you want to be the person that causes it, you can deal with your classmates on your own.  I'll step outside for them.  I'm pretty sure there are 6 of you that will cause this to happen.  I hope I'm wrong, for the sake of the class.

In a related message - Bay Shore Summer School is $254.00 per course should you fail this one or the Regents Exam.  Guidance sent us the notice today.  US History is not a 12th grade course, so it will not be offered in the limited summer school for Seniors.

Oh, one more thing...no completed HW, no after school review for you.  you're off the list.

Enjoy your weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment