Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Quizlet.com: Extra Credit & Signing up

The following people are the only ones eligible for extra credit using Quizlet.com:

Periods 2 & 6:
Bianca H, Bianca S, Carlos, Daquan, Dara, David, Destiny, Diana, Elton, Emmanuel, Ilsia, Jason, Joel, Karla, Karran, Katehrine, lachana, Luis, Marc, Patrick, Shayan, Steven, & Vanessa

Periods 3 & 4:
Evelin, Hector, Karla, Olga, & Jayda

Period 7:
Alexis, Andrea, Ashely, Blanca, Diana, Joana, Katherine, Keishan, Monica, Steven

You were the students who followed the directions and signed up correctly within the 9 days you had to do it.  If you are not listed, you'll want to continue reading for your own message.

If you do the assignments, you may receive extra credit for them. Here's how:
- Be in class every day, on time, prepared
- Do all of your HW as directed
- I will check the scores on June 7th. If your scores are 85 or better I will give you 2 points on your average per topic.  However, you're going to have to "print screen" your answers for me - you may have it right but one little typo and Quizlet marks you as incorrect.  If this happnens print out the page so I can see it.  Otherwise I just see the score Quizlet gives you...which might not be your real score.

If you did not sign up for Quizlet.com in the 9 days you had to do it, you may now apply to your class.  I am not going to search for you.  If you apply to the class I will accept you providing you followed the original instructions (see posting from April regarding how to do this.)  While you can use this site as an excellent review source you will not receive extra credit for it. 

All grades in Quizlet will be for your own feedback (and extra credit if you qualify.)  Keep practicing with the sets that are open to your class to improve your part I regents score...every last one of you needs to improve. 

1 comment:

  1. hey there and thanks in your info ? I've definitely picked up something new from right here. I did then again experience a few technical points the usage of this web site, since I skilled to reload the site lots of times prior to I may just get it to load properly. I were brooding about if your web host is OK? Now not that I'm complaining, however slow loading circumstances occasions will often
    have an effect on your placement in google and
    could damage your quality ranking if ads and marketing with Adwords.

    Anyway I'm including this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you replace this once more very soon..

    Also visit my website: my response

    ReplyDelete