Friday, May 10, 2013

US History: Challenge from Mr. Ramo

Hi Kids - this is Mr. Ramo.  Mrs. Ramo used my computer to post for you and forgot to sign out.  That's what happens when you get old - you become forgetful.  Don't tell her I said that.

I wanted to make sure she told you about my challenge to you - anyone who gets a 90 or better on the Regents Exam (and does not have any behavior issues that forced Mrs. Ramo to kick you out) gets to go out to dinner with me.  Mrs. Ramo will come, but I might make her sit at a different table so the rest of us can have some fun.

I will pick the date, time, & place.  You will have to get a ride there & back home again.  Hopefully you can get a 90 or more, and hopefully you will be free the night I pick.  I've heard a lot about your class and I look forward to meeting you.  ALL of you.

Do your homework, Mrs. Ramo is working really hard on it for you so you can be successful on your test.  Be in class, be prepared (she thinks people who are unprepared are irresponsible), be on time, ans study.  Go to the Friday reviews too.  don't tell her I told you, but she usually orders pizza.

Good luck with your other classes & tests.  I hope you get a 90 so I get to meet you.

~ Mr. Ramo

 

3 comments:

  1. Seriously? To be fair, Mr. Ramo called me out of his office to help him do somrthing, then he disappeared whiel I finished the project. I just came back and saw this post. Guess he didn;t have to setal my password after all. Sneaky, sneaky man, that Mr. Ramo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. your man is a troll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, that's what he says about me...

    ReplyDelete