Thursday, May 16, 2013

US History: READ ME!

As discussed in class:
- If you got work back that was not done properly, you can turn it in BEFORE 1st PERIOD TOMORROW.  I am in my classroom by 6:45.  Putting it in my mailbox does not count.
- If I have the work, now in proper format, before 1st period I will re-grade it for credit.
- If you didn't do it to being with, this message does not apply to you.

How do you know if it has to be redone?
If your work has a "check mark," it's fine.  You got credit. 

If there are "X's" over words, if it says "format," if it say something like "Why, on day 165, do I have to tell you for the 165th time how I expect the work to be done?!" - you need to re-do the work.  Or not.  You can take the zero if you want.  Life is about choices & learning to deal with the consequences.  :)

IF, and only IF, I have that work done and in my grubby little paws BEFORE 1st period tomorrow (Friday, 5/17), you may attend review tomorrow.  And trust me, most of you really, really need it.  2-5:30, being a note if you are walking home, no one leaves before the end.  I will have 5:30 bus passes.  And maybe pizza.  Maybe.  It's strictly BYO drink.

Have a great night...
Mrs. Ramo
(who should really not be referred to as "Smalls," by the way...) :) :)

Special Messages:
Nina - yes, you have until Monday if you are called in "legally absent"y a parent before the end of the day.  If it's easier and Mom will be too busy to call, Mom can send me an email tonight to the school email address and I will forward it to attendance for her.  Get the cards you miss from someone!

Ashley & Keishan - My guess is you have not read the cards one bit since you didn't put it together that you can use them for the HW. :(  You can sign up for review if, by tomorrow morning, I have (1) the work due tomorrow and (2) a second assignment of your choice.



3 comments:

  1. MR. Ramo just spent an hour helpinbg me make more after school review cards for oyu to test each other with (not to copy, and they are not the same as the ones from class.) AFTER we were done I told him how few of you are doing your HW despite all of this time & effort by me...and he FLIPPED. I hope you come in with that work tomorrow.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diana. I feel better now. :) Nice job again today!

    ReplyDelete