Friday, May 3, 2013

Global II: Remember, no late work accepted!

You have homework due Monday, and as a reminder, I am no longer accepting late work.  As listed in the packet and discussed in class, your work must be turned in at the beginning of class (as always), complete, in the proper format, in pen...or you will not get credit.

Any student not completing their homework in this manner (or not doing it at all) will not be attending my reviews.  I have too few seats and too many kids.  If you are unwilling to put in the time on your end to pass the Regents you should not expect me to do your work for you, on a Friday, for 3-5 hours on my own time.

Keep your Part I score from Tuesday in mind before deciding to blow off homework - and knock yourself out of review.

Everyone can attend Mr. Formato's review - Monday, Thursday, & Friday from 2-3.

No comments:

Post a Comment