People in Reform Movements Review Questions
All answers can be found on pages A-13 to A-20
PEOPLE in REFORM MOVEMENTS GROUP 1:
1. Why is Jane Addams important?
2. Why is Susan B. Anthony important?
3. Why is John Brown important?
4. Why is Rachel Carson important?
5. Why is Cesar Chavez important?
6. Why Eugene V. Debs important?
7. Why is Dorothea Dix important?
8. Why is Frederick Douglass important?
9. Why is W.E.B. Du Bois important?
10. Why is “Duke” Ellington important?
11. Why is Medgar Evers important?
12. Why is Henry Ford important?
13. Why is Betty Friedan important?
14. Why is William Lloyd Garrison important?
15. Why is Marcus Garvey important?
16. Why is Samuel Gompers important?
17. Why is William Randolph Hearst important?
18. Why is Langston Hughes important?
19. Why is Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. important?
20. Why is Robert LaFollette important?