Monday, May 6, 2013

US History: Fair Warning

It's almost 8 pm & I've been in my basement working on Regents review for you for the last 5 hours - no joke.  That's in addition to the 35 hours I spent on it last week & over the weekend.

That's a second job when you think about it.

And remember, I teach two other courses that require just as much of my attention as you guys do.

If you don't do your work, I'm not putting this kind of time in anymore.  I'm missing softball games with my niece, hockey games with my nephew, time away from my husband, and I haven't seen my parents since they got home from Florida last week just to make sure you have the most complete review possible...you'd better be doing your part.  If not, I won't either.  There's no need.

For the record, I gave the Global kids the same speech.

Fair warning.

I'm giving up for the night and going to watch those trashy Orange Country Housewives now... 

No comments:

Post a Comment