Sunday, May 5, 2013

Global II: More Castle Learning Review Now Open

I have opened up more assignments in Castle Learning based on the flash cards we did (or are about to) complete in class. I recommend you not do it until after we do the flash cards on these topics. It is open from now until June 11th. It is not homework, it is just another way for you to increase your Part I score.

If you do it, you may receive extra credit for it. Here's how:
- Be in class every day, on time, prepared
- Do all of your HW as directed
- I will check the scores on June 7th. If you did the above and get an 85 or better (first guess only) on the assignments, I will give you 2 points on your average.   Extra credit will not be determined until this date.  You must satisfy all requirement up to & including June 7th, and no credit will be issued after that date.

You must post here once you have completed the work so I know to check your score.   Posting anywhere else does not count.  You may, however, consolidate your posts to just one by June 6th - on the latest blog entry for Global II Castle Learning.  No post, no credit, no exception.

Remember, "extra credit" does not mean "try to erase zero's for work I was assigned but didn't bother to do, and know I know I'm failing and think this is a way to pass." Nope. It means "I did my work but need or want a boost in my grade, what additional work can I do to make that happen." See the difference?  

From many of your scores, you should agree that there is not one second to waste.  The Regents doesn't care that it's a weekend, so neither do I, and neither should you.  It's that or waste your summer in summer school, or spend another year in Global II...

No comments:

Post a Comment