Wednesday, May 22, 2013

US History Extra Credit: Ends Thursday, 5/23

What do you think...any resemblance to me?  Not the nose - mine isn't as narrow or pointy (at least I don't think so.)  Maybe the eyes?  Lips?  Chin?  I can see from the picture we do not have hair type in common. :)  (He is an ancestor of mine...which is why I asked about the resemblance.)

Oh wait...you thought I was at home making review for the US History kids?  Nope.  I'm roasting brussel sprouts and working on my family tree research.

Actually, this man is a part of US History.  First person to tell me why he is considered a "historical figure" gets 2 points added to their 4th Quarter Average.*  Post below with your answer, 1st name, & last name...or you are disqualified.


 *Most complete answer wins, so if you are first to post do a good job! Ends at 3 pm Thursday, 5/23.

5 comments:

  1. William Denny Paisley is considered a historical figure because he was a faithful laborer, successful minister and evangelist of the Lord Jesus Christ. He was also the founder of the first Presbyterian Church in Greensboro, North Carolina
    Danny Raymundo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny is our winner!!!! Nice job Danny!
    ~ Mrs. Ramo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danny - why aren't you staying for review Friday? See me tomorrow!!
    ~ Mrs. Ramo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete